1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 vanilla been
8 small apples
1. Pill apples, remove the parts with seeds and cut apples into small cubes.
Put apples in the form for baking.
2. Separate the whites from yolks.
3. Beat the yolks with 80 g of sugar until the mass becomes light.
4. Beat whites well. Add sugar and continue to beat until the mass becomes lush.
5. Mix carefully yolks and whites. Don`t use the mixer, only a spoon.
6. Add flour and seeds from one vanilla been. Mix carefully.
7. Pour the dough onto the apples.
8. Bake in the preheated oven (160 degrees Celsius) and bake at about one hour.