суббота, 4 августа 2012 г.

Homemade double pizza

Dough (for 3 large pizzas)
700 g flour 25 oz
500 g water 18 oz
1 teaspoon active dry yeast
2 teaspoon salt

Mix 9 oz flour, 9 oz water and 1 teaspoon active dry yeast. Leave for 1 hour in the warm place.

Add to the dough 16 oz flour, 9 oz water and 2 teaspoons salt, work dough and leave for 1 hour.

Divide the dough into 3 parts. Take a backing sheet. Grease the sheet with oil and sprinkle with the flour. Do not roll out the dough! Stretch the dough on the backin sheet. This is important. In such case, the pizza is thin and crispy.

I usually make a double pizza - for me and my doughter and for my man. On the part of that for the man, I spread ketchup, then put grated cheese, thin slices of ham, sausage, onion, cut into half-rings. On the part of pizza for me and the doughter - thin slices of tomato and grated cheese.
I usually sprinkle pizza with oregano.

Bake in a pre-heated 460 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.

Sprinkle the pizza with parsley.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий